Applying For Social Security Disability Insurance
It’s important to keep in mind that workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability Insurance are not mutually exclusive – some injured or sick workers are eligible for both kinds of benefits.
If you expect to be out of work for six months or longer, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance. The Law Offices of Rex E. Zachofsky can help you determine your eligibility and assist in filing the proper documentation before the deadlines pass.
Legal Assistance With A Wide Range Of Medical Issues
Our lawyers can assist you in securing Social Security Disability Insurance for a number of eligible injuries and illnesses, including:
- Mental and emotional disorders, including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Asbestosis, mesothelioma, silicosis, breathing impairments and other ailments involving the lungs and breathing mechanisms
- Broken pelvis, knee injury, shoulder or back injury, ruptured disc and back pain due to back injury
- Loss of limb or amputation, and hip replacement
- Cancer, liver disease, lupus, HIV or AIDS, blood disease or diabetes type I or II
- Complex regional pain syndrome/reflex sympathetic dystrophy, rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Head or brain injury, burn injuries and eye problems or loss of vision
- Heart conditions, renal or kidney problems and digestive system problems
- Multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy and cerebral palsy
- Narcolepsy, fibromyalgia and sick building syndrome
We can help you document your disabilities and prepare to present a compelling case in support of your claim for Social Security Disability benefits.
Contact A Social Security Disability Attorney Committed To Your Case
Attorney Rex Zachofsky and his trained staff have years of experience working on Social Security cases. He can help you prepare a strong case to save you time and get you the benefits you deserve as quickly as possible.
To see how The Law Offices of Rex E. Zachofsky can assist in your case, complete our online inquiry form or call us at 212-257-3305. Schedule a free initial consultation in our New York City office or a remote meeting by phone or video conference. Hablamos español. Parliamo italiano.