A Premier Workers' Compensation Firm Committed To
Helping New Yorkers Injured In The Workplace
Rex E. Zachofsky
Rex Zachofsky is the founding and managing partner of the Law Offices of Rex E. Zachofsky, PLLC. The firm focuses on matters before the New York State Workers' Compensation Board but is also able to assist with social security, disability, personal injury and employment law matters.
Mr. Zachofsky is dedicated to representing those who have been injured at work or on a jobsite anywhere throughout New York. He tirelessly works hard to ensure that his firm’s clients receive all the compensation they are entitled to. Being an attorney that speaks Italian while his staff speaks Spanish, Mr. Zachofsky and his office can communicate with a diverse range of clients that enables him to meet their legal needs.
Mr. Zachofsky’s firm have gained a strong reputation and are known as one of New York City’s leading workers compensation law firms. If you or a loved one have been injured, call Rex Zachofsky today for a fully confidential free consultation.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2005
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: summa cum laude
- An International Minimum Wage: Can a Historical Solution Solve a Modern Day Problem, Hofstra Journal of International Business and Law, Vol #3, Issue #1, 2004
- Injured Workers Bar Association, Member
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Member
Current Employment Position
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security -- Disability
- Employment and Labor Law
- Personal Injury
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2007